My kids love roti’s, stuffed with just about anything. In this recipe, I used my flat leaf pea shoots that I have grown at home, some left-over roti’s, pea pesto (see recipe link) that I made the previous weekend, fresh veggies I had in my refrigerator, and pan-fried chicken. Most of my dishes I make with what I have in my kitchen and that is exactly why I grow my microgreens at home.
· Flat leaf pea shoots
· Chicken fillets
· Any fresh veggies, like cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, peppers, just about anything… I used crunchy carrots and some steamed broccoli.
· Pesto, see our Pea Shoot Pesto Recipe
1. Start by frying the chicken fillets in a pan with some olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice, and cut into strips.
2. Then harvest your “peas please” microgreen jar, wash and dry it.
3. Fry the roti’s in a non-stick pan.
4. Fill the roti with microgreens, fresh veggies, and chicken strips.
5. End off by adding generous amounts of pesto for some extra punch.