1, 2, 3 let’s grow..
We just made growing microgreens simpler. Introducing our Microgreen Power Pouches!!
If you’re new to growing microgreens, this is the perfect starter pack for you. Each pack comes complete with the perfect soil discs formulated specially for growing microgreens and a pack of seeds good for 1 sowing, a compostable spoon and and instructions leaflet.
All you have to do is SOW, SNIP & GROW
Getting started is easy. Just follow the steps below:
- Unseal your pouch and remove all content except the soil discs.
2. Pour 1 cup (250ml) water into the pouch. Let compost
discs absorb the water.
3. Take both discs out and remove bio-netting of the LARGE
compost disc. Spread the soil evenly with spoon or hand
4. Moist soil well with water mister.
5. Sprinkle all seeds evenly over soil.
6. Remove the bio-netting from the SMALL soil disc and cover the seeds with thin layer of soil. Press evenly down with spoon.
7. Spray thoroughly with water mister again
8. Close the pouch partially and place it in a dark place for 3 days to germinate or until germination is visible.
9. Take out of dark place after 3 days and snip the top off at the indicated cutting line and moisten well.
10. Place the pouch in a BRIGHT well-ventilated srea – NOT in direct sunlight.
You will see seeds sprouting within 3-7 days.
Keep soil moisten, not soaking wet.
Microgreens are ready to be harvested when there are 4 – 6 leaves and the greens are 10 – 15 cm high.
The options are endless when it comes to microgreen food ideas!!
Enjoying superfood in the comfort of your own home, organically grown without any pesticides can’t get any easier….
Purchase your POUCH and never stop growing.