You have grown your microgreens at home, used this pretty microgreen jar as table décor, and now it is time to harvest these mighty greens and use them in the kitchen. This recipe is healthy, super easy and children love it too. It is full of tropical fruit flavours and perfect for those days when everyone is on the run and in need of a quick, yummy, nutritious boost. No need to purchase any green juice from the store again when you Grow Your Microgreens at Home!
· 1 cup packed (65g) microgreens of your choice
· 1 cup packed (65g) baby spinach
· 1 cup (200g) frozen pineapple pieces
· ½ cup (100g) frozen mango pieces
· ½ banana (60g)
· ½ lemon, juiced
1. Wash and spin microgreens and baby spinach and add to blender.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and blend everything until smooth.
3. If you prefer a thick juice, you are ready to go.
4. If you prefer a thinner juice, you can add a handful of ice cubes or water. Enjoy!