This is something yummy for our healthy friends. It’s quick and easy to make, and oh so pretty! It creates a picture-perfect moment. After you’ve used your microgreen GIY Jar decor your dinner table, you can harvest the greens for future use.
· Vegan lentil or flour tortillas
· Tzatziki made with soya yogurt or plain yogurt
· Fresh veggies, we used coloured carrots, cherry tomatoes, black olives
· Spicy Cress & Radish Microgreens from our GIY Home Kits
1. Make your Tzatziki Sauce: Mix 1 large cucumber (peeled and grated) with 2/3 cup plain soy yogurt, 2 cloves garlic, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon olive oil.
2. Fill the tortilla with a mix of radish microgreens, fresh veggies, and add some Tzatziki sauce. Quick and easy and a winner for the kids’ lunch boxes or beach snacks.